House Mouse CONTROL:
- Remove all food sources.
- Eliminate any harborage areas – places to nest.
- Seal holes they enter / exit through.
- Place several traps, or baits by fresh fecal matter & nests .
- Traps and baits are more effective when placed in corners, & pathways.
- If a trap or bait is not touched in 48 hours, try a different area.
- Move things around when placing traps a& baits, this will encourage mice to explore!
- Mice are curious – Switch up baits, use: nesting material, shiny objects, prunes, pineapple, peanuts, etc.
House mice are the most common infesting rodents. They damage your home by gnawing and contamination
Sings of House Mouse Infestation:
- Nests: inside they’re made of materials like insulation, etc.
- Gnawing & Rub marks.
- Fecal matter. 1/8 – 1/4″ long, rod shaped, pointed at ends.
- Footprints. House mice have a 4 – toed front foot, and a 5 – toed hind foot.
- Paths: droppings & tracks will be in these areas.
- Damage: Mice like to eat seed & cereals, but will eat lots of different things.
Start Service Now
Responsible Pest Control serving Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Maricopa, and the surrounding areas.
Responsible Pest Control
SCORPION Pest Control Service
“We were told by other pest control companies that bark scorpions are difficult to impossible to get rid of. In just a few treatments by Responsible Pest Control, we were free of scorpions!”
Reviewed by: Paulette P.
[REVIEWS from Facebook and Google]
Termites silently destroy property as they chew through wood, flooring, and even wall paper! Termites cause more than $5 BILLION dollars in damage EVERY YEAR! The first sign of a Termite Infestation is often “SWARMERS” or Termites looking to start a new colony. Termites usually “Swarm” in early spring. IF you suspect a Termite problem, call for a free inspection!
Call 480-924-4111, or 623-455-5460
We offer FREE Termite Inspections with a written report for homeowners (fee applies for escrow.) Signs of a Termite Infestation can be hard to spot. At your convenience, our professional Termite Inspector will visit your home to identify & explain:
- Any Type of Termite found
- Where they are located
- conducive conditions
- What product is needed
- What treatment includes for complete Termite Colony Elimination
Most termites found in our area are Subterranean Termites that live in vast colonies as deep as 50 feet underground, & come up in search of cellulose (including the wood products in your home). Homeowners often call us when they discover mud tubes going up a foundation, poking through a wall or ceiling, or when they see flying termites “swarming” around their home.
Guaranteed Termite Treatments
- Preventive Termite Control
- Localized Termite Control Treatments
- Corrective Termite Control
- Termite Renewable WARRANTY (annual plans)
To control Subterranean Termites we treat the ground around & under the foundation. Topical treatments (like regular pest control treatments) will have no effect on Subterranean Termites in their protective tubes and underground. A Full House Subterranean Termite treatment always includes trenching, usually drilling, and sometimes interior wall treatments. Expert Termite professionals drill EXPANSION JOINTS, as much as possible, to save homeowners from the look of drilled concrete around their home.
Termidor Termite Control
The BEST Termite product is Termidor. Termidor isn’t a termite repellent, and is totally undetectable to termites. This makes Termidor VERY effective, because Termidor works like an insect disease. When termites eat or touch Termidor, they become “carriers”, and transfer Termidor to all the other termites they come in contact with. Those termites then become “carriers”, and so on. Termidor is a slow acting product so that the “carrier” termites have time to pass it on to their entire Termite Colony before they die themselves.
Preventive Termite Protection
Be proactive against Termites! Most buildings started with a pretreatment for Subterranean Termites. Those Termite Pre-treats are supposed to last five years. We recommend a termite control treatment for Subterranean Termites every three to five years thereafter. Call for a FREE Termite Inspection. (Fee applies for escrow.)
Providing Termite Control in Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Chandler, Queen Creek, Maricopa AZ & surrounding areas.
In the Arizona desert we have Scorpions, Black Widows, Termites, and Roaches. But after watching this little clip, I think we have it pretty good here in the Phoenix AZ Valley!
More water means more pests….These folks were breathing the bugs in!
Suspect a Bed Bug problem? Contact us immediately for a FREE Inspection & Estimate!
Providing Scorpion Pest Control in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Glendale, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Queen Creek, Maricopa, & ALL surrounding areas.
Win an IPAD, FREE Pest Control for a YEAR, & FULL house Termidor Termite Treatment!!
(Contest ends Dec 29th)
ENTER to win by liking us on Facebook, or writing a Google Review!
- Like Responsible Pest Controls page on FACEBOOK (if you already liked us on Facebook, you can write us a recommendation to enter, mention your Techs name!) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Responsible-Pest-Control/191294114241663
- Get another ENTRY to WIN!! Write a review on our Google Pages! (We don’t have Google pages for all cities we service, but write your review on any of them!) Mention your Techs name!