Restaurants get regular supplies shipped often laced with German Roaches making regular Pest Control For Roaches a VERY important!
German Roaches love to infest packaging and boxes. No matter how clean a restaurant may be, there is ALWAYS a threat of German Roach infestation due to incoming shipments. Just a few of these cockroaches on a shipped in box are a HUGE problem!
German Roaches reproduce FAST, and just a few German Roaches can EXPLODE into a major infestation in a very short period of time! An adult female lives from 20 – 30 weeks, and produces up to 8 egg capsules in a life time, all containing 30 – 48 eggs. Eggs hatches every 28 days; MUCH faster than other roach species. If You’ve seen 1… There are MANY more!
Fun Fact: A cockroach can live a week without its head. It only dies because it can’t drink!
Specialized German Roach Pest Control applications are not EFFECTIVE when German Roaches have other FOOD SOURCES, and excessive cracks / crevices to hide in.
German Cockroaches must come in contact with specialized Pest Control applications for a long enough time to be eliminated. Removing other food sources, sanitizing, & good repair, are KEY to an EFFECTIVE German Cockroach Pest Control treatment!
Preparation for SUCCESSFUL Commercial & Residential German Cockroach Control:
- Store Food should SEALED containers… NEVER ON THE FLOOR!
- Clean & SANITIZE SINKS and FLOOR DRAINS.
- Plumbing should be kept in good repair.
- Clean GREASE TRAPS regularly.
- Clean ALL equipment DAILY(stoves, grills, refrigerators, tables, sinks, etc.)
- Sanitize all surfaces that have FOOD CONTACT.
- REMOVE Inoperable or unused equipment.
- CLEAN & sanitize all dishes & utensils after each use.
- SANITIZE all FLOORS, make sure they’re in good repair. (No tiles coming up or broken.)
- Clean WALLS and CEILINGS, make sure they’re in good repair.
- BATHROOMS must be clean and in good repair.
- CLEAN Exhaust vent filters.
- Make sure TRASH containers are LEAK-PROOF and have a LID ON THEM.
- CLEAN Outside DUMPSTERS, make sure lids STAY closed.
- CLEAN Outside Premises. (No standing water or loose garbage to attract or breed pests.)
- CLEAN TOOLS (mops, brooms, SOILED LINENS etc.)