Having Fly Problems?
At Responsible Pest Control, Inc. we provide commercial pest control services in Mesa and throughout the Phoenix AZ Metro area. Providing commercial SCORPION control, Roach control, Commercial Termite Control, and general pest control for all other desert pests. [Read more…]
Ants are in full swing during the summer time throughout the Greater phoenix Valley.
Having an ant invasion at your house? Responsible Pest Control GUARANTEES Pest Control for Ants in Mesa Chandler Phoenix Gilbert Glendale and Scottsdale AZ
A few fun facts about Ants that may answer some questions you’ve had:
- Scientists have estimated that there are at least 1.5 million ants on the planet for every 1 human.
- Ants “herd” (like herding cattle) other insects (like aphids) to get their sugary secretions called honeydew.
- Ants are as old as the dinosaurs.
- Some ants defend plants for shelter and food.
- Some ants started farming before humans.
- Ants follow “pheromone” trails, or scent trails, left by other ants to find food.
- Ants will make slaves out of other ants from different ant species.
- Did you know an Ant can carry up to 50 times their body weight?
- Argentine ants form super colonies that can stretch thousands of miles. (found in CA and other states, not yet in AZ)
Responsible Pest Control is a Mesa Pest Control company serving Phoenix, Gilbert, Chandler, Scottsdale, and the surrounding areas.
Parents and residents of Arizona got some excellent news, originally shared in ASU in 2009!!!
The University of Arizona new Scorpion Anti-Venom was approved by the FDA! The name of the Anti-Venom is Anascorp. Reports say that it stops symptoms of scorpion stings including pain at the sting site, and in very bad cases: muscle twitching, breathing problems, blurred vision, nausea and vomiting, and slurred speech. The new anti-venom medicine takes about four hours to work.
Delivering EFFECTIVE Pest Control for Scorpions in Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Chandler, Queen Creek, Maricopa, Glendale, & ALL surrounding areas.
Our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is a combination of the most advanced product applications & common sense solutions. We resolve and prevent all pest control problems that effect businesses in the Greater Phoenix Valley.
- Food Processing Facilities Pest Control
- GSA/ Government Pest Control
- Lodging for Hotels and Apartments Pest & Bed Bug Control
- Property Management Bed Bug, Pest & Termite Control
- HOA / Home Owner Associations Termite & Pest Control
- Storage Facilities Pest Control
- Health Care Pest Control
- Schools & Education Facilities Pest Control
- Restaurant Pest Control Services
Our Phoenix Commercial General Pest Control services focus on German Cockroach Control, along with other crawling insects. Services are usually done VERY early in the morning so as not to conflict with regular business. Responsible’s Monthly Pest Control Service for the Restaurant Industry are always GUARANTEED.
- Monthly Inspection and Monitoring
- Exterior Perimeter Treatments
- Interior Crack, Crevice, and Void Treatment.
Providing: Commercial Rodent Control, Commercial Termite Control, & Commercial Pest Control services for Phoenix Arizona and the entire valley.
33-1319. Bedbug control; landlord and tenant obligations; definitions
A. A landlord has the following obligations with respect to a bedbug infestation:
1. The landlord shall provide bedbug educational materials to existing and new tenants. Educational materials may include:
(a) A description of measures that may be taken to prevent and control bedbugs.
(b) Information about bedbugs, including a description of their appearance.
(c) A description of behaviors that are risk factors for attracting bedbugs such as purchasing renovated mattresses, using discarded mattresses and furniture, using used or leased furniture, purchasing pre-owned clothing and traveling without proper precautions.
(d) Information provided by the United States centers for disease control and prevention and other federal, state or local health agencies.
(e) Information provided by federal, state or local housing agencies.
(f) Information provided by nonprofit housing organizations.
(g) Information developed by the landlord.
2. The landlord shall not enter into any lease agreement with a tenant for a dwelling unit that the landlord knows to have a current bedbug infestation.
B. A tenant has the following obligations with respect to a bedbug infestation:
1. The tenant shall not knowingly move materials into a dwelling unit that are infested with bedbugs.
2. A tenant who knows of the presence of bedbugs shall provide the landlord written or electronic notification of the presence of bedbugs.
C. This section does not limit any other rights, remedies and obligations under this chapter.
D. The landlord and tenant of a single family residence are excluded from the provisions of this section.
E. Except as specifically provided in this section, this section does not create a cause of action against:
1. A landlord or a landlord’s employees, officers, agents and directors by a tenant or a tenant’s guests for any damages caused by bedbugs.
2. A tenant by a landlord for any damages caused by bedbugs.
F. For the purposes of this section:
1. “Bedbugs” means any insect in the genus cimex and its eggs.
2. “Infestation” or “infested” means that the presence of bedbugs is sufficient to materially affect the health and safety of tenants and their guests.
Responsible Pest Control Mesa AZ – Making Happy Customers in: Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Maricopa, and the surrounding areas.
One Time or Initial “Clean Out” Service
The first time we treat your property weather for a One time or an Initial service, we always do a “clean out”. Clean-outs eliminate all types of scorpions, spiders, crickets, earwigs, beetles, most roaches, and many other pests from inside your home by crack and corner application. At the same time we clean-out your garage, exterior perimeter, entry points, yard and fence.
This service is to eliminate pests already in and around your home and yard. Clean Outs (Initial service, or One Time service) takes about an hour and usually costs $99-$150 depending on the size of your home and yard. (coupons are available for discounted prices with contract for regular service) One Time Service are Guarantee for thirty days.
Monthly or Bi-monthly Maintenance Service
We recommend a Monthly or Bi-monthly service program to maintain the barrier applied at your first service. Once pests have been eliminated from inside your home, we can control them from the outside with regular maintenance. Monthly service (best for Scorpion Control) usually takes between twenty and thirty minutes. Prices start at $40 depending on the size of your home and yard. Bi-monthly Pest Control (preferred by customers without scorpion problems) generally take thirty to thirty-five minutes. Prices start at $65 depending on the size of your home and yard. ALL homes that keep their regular services are ALWAYS GUARANTEED.
One Time Services
- start at $99
- Guaranteed for 30 days
- starts at $40
- Guaranteed Pest Control service every month
- Best For Scorpion Control
- starts at $65
- Guaranteed Pest Control with service every two months
- starts at $90
- Guaranteed Pest Control service every 3 months
Providing Scorpion Pest Control in Mesa, Phoenix, Chandler, Glendale, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Queen Creek, Maricopa, & ALL surrounding areas.
Prepare for Success
- Clean out all bedroom closets and drawers. Place things in sealed plastic bags.
- Remove everything from dressers, nightstands, or tables, and put them in sealed plastic bags.
- Wash ALL clothing, ALL bedding, ALL linens, and everything in sealed bags in HOT water.
- Dry all washed items on HI heat.
- Have drapes laundered or replaced.
- Vacuum everything: ALL floors, mattresses, box springs, couches, chairs, closets, shelves,- anywhere a bedbug may hide.
- Discard vacuum bag in a sealed plastic bag OUTSIDE.
- House must be clutter-free in order to allow access for treatment.
- Move objects away from walls.
To view the Arizona Bed Bug Law click here.
Schedule Online or Call 480-924-4111 or 623-455-5460.
Responsible Pest Control Mesa AZ: Making Happy Customers in: Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Maricopa, Queen Creek, and the surrounding areas.