Rat Control Phoenix AZ
We have both Norway Rats and Roof Rats in our area, but the majority of residential rat infestations in the Phoenix Valley are Roof Rats. No one wants rats or mice in their home! Thus the need for Rat Control in Phoenix AZ.
- Rats chew through electrical wiring, hoses, and water lines. They cause damage that can be very costly to repair.
- Rodents carry infectious diseases.
- Rats and mice leave fecal matter, and urine, everywhere they go.
- Rats use there nose to follow pheromone trails left by other rats.
- Rodents enter homes, attics, and other structures for shelter.
- Rats are excellent climbers, and can climb strait up a stucco wall or block fence.
- Rodents enter through open doors, holes by loose fitting pipes, roofing gaps, and un-screened vents.
- Rats fit through very small holes in your construction that you probably don’t even know are there!
Providing Rat Control in Mesa, Glendale, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Chandler, Queen Creek, Maricopa AZ & surrounding areas.