Not much is more horrifying than discovering filthy roaches living among us! Cockroaches are better at hiding than you are at finding them, and their eggs are naturally protected from insecticides! Arizona Desert cities are home to MILLIONS of Roaches. Cockroaches love the warm desert, and moisture provided by watering systems or Monsoon rains.
We have a few species of roaches in our valley, the majority of them being: American Roaches, Turkestan, and Oriental Cockroaches. These species are commonly referred to as “water bugs” or “sewer roaches”. They’re nickname comes from the fact that many of them actually DO live in sewers.
Fun Fact: A cockroach can live a week without its head. It only dies because it can’t drink!
Roaches harmless? ….Think again!
- One single female roach can have up to 2 million babies in just one year.
- Roaches carry pathogens ON their bodies that can be passed on to us, and cause diseases including:
- Typhoid, & more than 40 other disease causing bacteria, & viruses.
- Cockroaches have been determined to be a major cause of Asthma and Allergies! Studies have determined that roaches are a huge factor in Asthma and allergies. In some cities up to 45% of kids are allergic to cockroaches. Many of these children developed Asthma because of constant exposure to cockroaches.
- Some Inner City Doctors have reported that half of foreign objects removed from kids ears……are Cockroaches!
Cockroach Pest Control 5-step Process:
- PREVENTION!! Make sure your screens and door sweeps are all in good working order, and drains are used regularly.
- SANITATION – Eliminate all harborage areas and food sources! This includes dead plants and debris.
- INSPECTION – A thorough inspection to determine cockroach species insures proper product application.
- PEST CONTROL APPLICATION – This may be done by spray, granule, or bait depending on roach species and effected property.
- FOLLOW-UP or MAINTENANCE SERVICE – Regular inspections and pest control programs maintain a protective barrier around your home and yard; eliminating new invading roaches!
Protect your HOME and FAMILY with our regular pest control programs! Our monthly and bi-monthly pest control programs ELIMINATE existing roaches already in your home or yard, and then prevent them from infesting ever again!
Schedule ONLINE, or call 480-924-4111 or 623-455-5460.
Responsible Pest Control Mesa AZ – Making Happy Customers in: Mesa, Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Maricopa, & surrounding areas.