Prevent Termite and Pest Problems!
- Make sure you have NO wood that has contact with the soil around your home. There should be a good 5-6 inch gap from the ground to siding or stucco.
- Eliminate moisture problems like leaky pipes, and over watering… Water in the desert attracts BUGS and Termites!
- Keep landscaping up, and trim trees and shrubs AWAY from your home! (No plants should touch your home) Scorpions and Termites enter homes easily when plants contact homes.
- Get a preventive Termite Treatment every 3-5 years.
- Seal cracks and crevices around your home, and fence, with a high quality silicone caulk.
- Use yellow bulbs in exterior lights. They don’t attract bugs like regular lights do.
- Get an annual Termite Inspection. Responsible Pest Control provides FREE Termite Inspections for regular customers.
- Keep up your regular Pest Control service. We do the dirty work for you!
- Move wood piles, debris at least 20 feet away from your home.
- DO NOT attach wood trellises or fences to your home.
- Rake dirt around the foundation of your home so that WATER will drain AWAY from your house.
Call: 480-924-4111 or 602-334-4831
Providing specialized Scorpion Pest Control in Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Gilbert, Queen Creek, and surrounding areas.