Prevent Scorpion & Pest Problems
When it comes to Pest Control… An ounce of PREVENTION is worth a POUND of cure! How to PREVENT pest problems BEFORE they start!
- Remove all debris, logs, and dead leaves in your yard (& home).
- Repair leaky pipes. (Pretty much every insect is attracted to moisture provided by leaky plumbing or watering systems.)
- Check door sweeps, and make sure there are no holes. Replace them it they’re worn out.
- Help Control Scorpions inside you home by screening vents that enter your home from the outside and your roof.
- Make sure your sprinkler or drip system is not over watering. (Most watering systems are set daily, but every other day is sufficient.)
- Make sure rain and water on your property is draining AWAY from your home. (No hidden puddles for Mosquitoes to breed in:)
- Regular landscape maintenance: Trim all plants, and make sure they aren’t touching your house. (Plants touching your home are insects bridges to the greener pastures inside your home:) Keep grass trimmed low. (Mosquitoes, Fly’s, Roaches, Spiders, and MANY other pests love the protection and shelter long grass provides.)
- Clean up all food crumbs and spills in a timely manner. (Don’t want to attract insects, or feed an infestation!)
- SEAL your home: Help keep bugs OUT by caulking around doors, windows, and block wall fence gaps. This seals up any entry points to your home, and areas scorpions love to harbor in.
Responsible Pest Control Mesa AZ – Making Happy Customers in: Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Maricopa, & surrounding areas.