Arizona Bark Scorpion
Responsible Pest Control specializes in scorpion pest control throughout the Phoenix AZ Valley. Please feel free to share! There is also a tiny little “tooth” that pokes out of an Arizona Bark Scorpions tail just under the stinger that you will probably need a magnifying glass to see. Learn how to identify venomous Arizona Bark Scorpions!
- Slender Tail & Pincers
- 2.7 – 3.1 inches long from tail to pincers.
- Stinger with SUBACULEAR tooth.
- Tan – Yellow Color and almost orange right after molting.
- 2 eyes on top of head.
- 3 pair of eyes on each side of head.
- Chelicerae – for chewing food.
Delivering EFFECTIVE scorpion pest control in Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Tempe, Maricopa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, and surrounding areas.