EFFECTIVE German Roach Pest Control
Specialized German Roach Pest Control applications will not be EFFECTIVE when German Roaches have other FOOD SOURCES, and excessive cracks / crevices to hide in.
German Cockroaches must come in contact with specialized Pest Control applications for a long enough time to be eliminated. Removing other food sources, sanitizing, & good repair, are KEY to an EFFECTIVE German Cockroach Pest Control treatment!
Preparation and Sanitation for SUCCESSFUL Commercial & Residential German Cockroach Pest Control:
- Store Food should SEALED containers… NEVER ON THE FLOOR!
- Clean & SANITIZE SINKS and FLOOR DRAINS.
- Plumbing should be kept in good repair.
- Clean GREASE TRAPS regularly.
- Clean ALL equipment DAILY(stoves, grills, refrigerators, tables, sinks, etc.)
- Sanitize all surfaces that have FOOD CONTACT.
- REMOVE Inoperable or unused equipment.
- CLEAN & sanitize all dishes & utensils after each use.
- SANITIZE all FLOORS, make sure they’re in good repair. (No tiles coming up or broken.)
- Clean WALLS and CEILINGS, make sure they’re in good repair.
- BATHROOMS must be clean and in good repair.
- CLEAN Exhaust vent filters.
- Make sure TRASH containers are LEAK-PROOF and have a LID ON THEM.
- CLEAN Outside DUMPSTERS, make sure lids STAY closed.
- CLEAN Outside Premises. (No standing water or loose garbage to attract or breed pests.)
- CLEAN TOOLS (mops, brooms, SOILED LINENS etc.)
Providing Responsible Pest Control in Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Queen Creek, & surrounding areas.