Responsible Pest & Scorpion Control specializes in effective, environmentally-sensitive scorpion control services throughout Greater Metro Phoenix, AZ. Learn more about our scorpion control methods.
When you need residential pest control services for your home, we’ll use our years of experience and attention to detail to help you achieve a pest-free property. See how we safeguard homes across Arizona.
Bugs have no business in your business! Our commercial pest control service specialists will get the job done right without disrupting your work—guaranteed. Discover how we can protect your commercial space.
At Responsible Pest & Scorpion Control, we guarantee effective scorpion and pest control at affordable prices in the Phoenix and Mesa Valley areas. View our service plans and prices.
Before Your Pest Control Service:
✔ Put free roaming pets up
✔ Pick up yard toys and pet bowls
✔ Have landscaping reasonably maintained
✔ If you plan to have inside treated, pick up floors & generally de-clutter. (we treat baseboards, corners, cracks, and crevices)
1. Good communication always helps us service you best! It’s great to let your secretary know if you need an inside treatment, or if you’ve seen any pests around your home or yard. The easiest time to do this is when you get a courtesy reminder of your service a day or two before.
Quick Pick Up
2. A quick pick up of any clutter in your home and yard helps. Picking up toys and other objects will eliminate obstacles that your Pest Control technician would have to treat around.
3. Keep landscaping in generally good order (Mowed lawns, trees and bushes trimmed away from the house). If you do any major landscaping after your pest control service, you could be removing some of your protective Pest Control treatment.
Make Sure We Have Access
4. Make sure your back gate is UNLOCKED so that your pest control technician will be able to access and treat your backyard! If you forget this step, and you are not home at time of service, please call our office to reschedule for the treatment of your backyard.
5. Put away your pets, plus their food & water bowls. This could mean bringing back yard dogs inside your home until the backyard is treated, and has had 15 minutes or so to dry. (Our products dry very quickly, especially in hot weather!)
And Then… Relax!
6. Go on with your life as normal… Without the pests! After your pest control treatment is dry, you can go about your day as normal!
After Your Pest Control Service:
✔ Once dry, interior treatments can be cleaned and mopped as needed.
✔ Don’t fret if bugs to come out of sheltering areas as they die. You are welcome to dispose of them as you notice them.
✔ Water your landscaping as needed, but be careful not to overwater.
✔ Stay in contact. If you have any concerns please let us know so we can take care of them right away!