I.P.M. = Integrated Pest Management
Responsible Pest Control 25+ years of Integrated Pest Management practices for GREENER – CLEANER Scorpion and Pest Control!
Most people have different ideas of what “Green Pest Control” is. ”Green Pest Control” is called Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
Using Responsible Pest Control methods doesn’t depend totally on pest control products to do all the work. We’re always look for contributing conditions, and try to remedy these as part of our pest control program. There is no ONE product that is a cure all for every pest control target. Responsible Pest Control uses MANY different products depending on intended pests and the area being treated.
Pest Management is an environmentally sensitive approach to Pest Control and Exterminating in Mesa AZ. With a Pest Management approach, we combined common sense solutions with Responsible Pest Control methods to manage pests with little hazard to family, and pets.
- Prevention – Our first priority is to prevent pests from becoming a problem. This may include common sense solutions like: cleaning up debris, fixing watering systems, or screening house vents. Your Tech. may suggest ways you can cut down on pest resources around your home to help prevent pests from becoming a problem.
- Inspection for Pests and Conducive Conditions
- Identification of Pests or Signs of them. – Pest Management works to monitor pests and identify them to make correct Pest Control decisions. Monitoring and identification insures that products are only used when needed and that we use the correct product for the target pests.
- Customized Solutions – Solutions can include sealing cracks and crevices around your home, adding a new door sweep, repairing sprinklers or watering less, etc.
- Customized Treatment – Before we use Pest Control methods, we make sure that conditions indicate action needs to be taken. For example; If you had a treatment a week or two ago, seeing a single pest doesn’t always mean pest control is needed.
Common Contributing Conditions Include:
Food sources can include other pests and crumbs, spills, pet foods, trash, and other food sources.
ALL pests need moisture to THRIVE and BREED. Common sources include air conditioner condensation lines, leaky plumbing pipes, sprinkler systems, etc.
Pests can enter buildings through the tiniest holes. Most construction is not perfect, and pests gain entry through weep holes, concrete cracks, roofing gaps, and other holes as tiny as 1/16th of an inch.
Harboring areas include any cracks and crevices that can provide shelter including: block wall fence cracks, concrete expansion joints, broken tiles, under eves, around the perimeter of homes under weep areas, unused drains, etc.
At Responsible Pest Control, we implement IPM ideals in the application techniques of premium products.
Treating areas where products are going to be the MOST EFFECTIVE, and come in direct contact with targeted pests including:
- Cracks & Crevices
- Inside Wall Voids
- Interior and Exterior Perimeters
- Under first story EVES.
- Behind Pool and Kitchen Equipment
- Around landscaping, structures, and large rocks, etc.
Most people think the ”Green” is the products used. Some think “Green” means 100% natural & organic products that can cause no harm to anything unintended. Unfortunately, the truth is that these products are not usually effective. Some natural and organic products will kill unintended plants and organisms, and can cause allergic reactions in people too. These would be plant derived oils like: Clove, Mint, Garlic, Rosemary, etc.
Providing GUARANTEED Termite & Pest Control for over 25 years. Mesa Pest Control in Phoenix, Glendale, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Peoria, Queen Creek, Maricopa, & surrounding areas.