How To Prevent Bedbug Infestations
Together we can prevent Bedbugs from infesting your home! Steps to prevent bedbug infestations in your home, hotel, or business:
1. Prevent Bedbugs from infesting mattress, box springs, and pillows with Bedbug Blocking Mattress Covers!
2. Bedbugs love traveling, and are excellent Hitchhikers! Prevent and Detect Bedbugs in your home:
- Vacuum suitcases or through them in the drier on high for 30 minutes after returning home from a trip.
- Check bed linens for blood spots.
- Keep your suitcase & belongings in a large plastic bag while staying in hotels.
- Never bring second hand furniture (especially mattresses) into your home without a thorough Bed Bug inspection first!
- Inspect areas where your pets sleep for blood spots.
- Use Professional help if you suspect Bedbugs! Trying to treat them on your own will only cause: the infestation to spread, financial loss, and much frustration!
Suspect a Bedbug problem? Contact us immediately for a free Inspection & Estimate!
Schedule Online, or Call 602-334-4831
Delivering effective Pest Control for Bedbugs in Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Maricopa, Queen Creek, and the surrounding areas.