How long do you have to stay out of your house after pest control?
After Your Scorpion & Pest Control treatment, we just ask that you keep children and pets off treated areas till they’re dry.
What should I do after pest control?
After products from your scorpion or pest control application DRY, they’re NOT readily absorbed into hands and paws! It’s best to do deep cleaning before your pest control service, however after pest control spray is dry, you can go ahead and live your life as normal…vacuum, mop floors, and water your lawn, etc.
Do you know what to do before and after pest control spray is put down? Do you have any idea how long to wait after extermination before you are safe to let your little ones play or what to even do after an exterminator sprays? We have the tips that you need to feel comfortable with your actions after your home is treated:
- Wait till after the pest control spray dries (drying time varies depending on the weather) before you let your littles ones near the chemical. Keep children and pets off treated areas till they’re dry. After treatments dry they are not easily absorbed into hands or paws.
- As for cleaning after pest spray is put down, interior treatments can be cleaned and mop as needed. Deep cleaning like polishing the floor (which leaves a residue that can cover the treated area) should be done before your service.
- Be prepared to see bugs to come out of sheltering areas as they die. You are welcome to dispose of them as you notice them.
- Water your landscaping as needed, but be careful not to overwater.
- Stay in contact. If you have any concerns please let us know so we can take care of them right away!
It is normal to have an influx of bugs come out and die after your pest control treatment for a few days. Responsible Pest Control treats areas, like cracks and crevices, where bugs like to hide. Pests don’t like our treatment products and get irritated out of their hiding places into the open before dying. The size and species of bug determine how long it will take to die. Scorpions generally take a couple hours to die after products are dry.
Cleaning After Pest Spray
Cleaning after pest control service pretty much stays the same after Pest & Scorpion Control service, but keep in mind that after interior treatment cleaning should be a little lighter. Wipe down floors and treated areas as needed.
Providing EFFECTIVE Pest Control in Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Peoria, Queen Creek, Maricopa, Tucson Tucson & surrounding areas.