San Tan Valley – Queen Creek Roach Control
We have a lot of roaches in San Tan Valley! Most cockroaches found in homes & yards are either American or Turkestan Roaches. These cockroaches get VERY large, and love the sewers!
These roaches generally live outside in drainage areas and neighborhood sewers, but can make their way inside and can infest homes if not treated. Because they love sewers and dark moist places, and because they feed on decaying organic materials (think about that for awhile;) Roaches are famous for spreading disease causing germs.
- PREVENTION!! Make sure your screens and door sweeps are all in good working order, and drains are used regularly.
- SANITATION – Eliminate all harborage areas and food sources! This includes dead plants and debris.
- INSPECTION – A thorough inspection to determine cockroach species insures proper product application.
- PEST CONTROL APPLICATION – This may be done by spray, granule, or bait depending on roach species and effected property.
- FOLLOW-UP or MAINTENANCE SERVICE – Regular inspections and pest control programs maintain a protective barrier around your home and yard; eliminating new invading roaches!