The name “Springtail” comes from this little tiny bugs spring like TAIL that allows it to jump! Springtails in Phoenix Valley areas are nuisance pests attracted to areas of high moisture.
- Springtails invade homes looking for moisture when the dirt they live in dries up!
- Springtails are brought into homes in potted plant soil.
- Springtails are attracted to lights.
- Indoors they are found in high moisture areas. (kitchens and bathrooms)
- Outside sources are mulch, leaf litter, or under debris on ground.
The best way to CONTROL SPRINGTAILS is to dry out the site they are infesting. Springtails CANNOT survive in a dry environment! If they are cannot be dried out, the a PEST CONTROL treatment may be required.
Responsible Pest Control Mesa AZ – Providing The Best Pest Control in Mesa, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Chandler AZ, & surrounding areas.