How Long Should I Stay Out Of The House After my Pest Control Service?
Once products dry, they aren’t readily absorbed by hands or paws!
- Even though we do not ask you to leave your home during a General Pest Control service, we just ask that you let the treatment DRY before re-entry.
- Products usually dry in 15-30 minutes depending on the weather.
- For Tick control it can take up to 3 hours, depending on the severity of the infestation and the weather, or until our products have dried.
- Outside we just ask that you stay off treated area till dried which is usually pretty fast in Greater Phoenix areas.
- Pregnant women in the 1st or 3rd trimester, and people with respiratory ailments, may wish to be out longer.
Call NOW > Start Service Online > TEXT for Service
Delivering EFFECTIVE Scorpion Pest Control in Mesa, Phoenix, Glendale, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Peoria, Queen Creek, Maricopa, & surrounding areas.