How Long Should I Stay Out Of The House After my Regular Pest Control Service
- Even though we aren’t required by law to ask you to leave your home during a General Pest Control service, we do ask that you let the treatment DRY before re-entering.
- Products usually dry in 20-30 minutes.
- For flea & tick control, 3 hours, or until our products have dried.
- Outside we ask that people & pets stay off treated area till dried.
- Pregnant women in the 1st or 3rd trimester, and people with respiratory ailments, may wish to be out longer.
Once products dry, they aren’t readily absorbed by hands or paws!
GUARANTEED Termite & Pest Control for 21+ years. Mesa Pest Control in Phoenix, Glendale, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Peoria, Queen Creek, Maricopa, & all surrounding areas.