How Long Should I Stay Out Of The House After my Pest Control Service?
Once professional pest control products dry, they bond to the surface applied to and aren’t readily absorbed by hands or paws!
- Even though we do not ask you to leave your home during regular Pest Control service, we do ask that you let the treatment DRY first.
- In Greater Phoenix, products usually dry in 15-30 minutes depending on the weather.
- For Tick control it can take up to 3 hours, depending on the severity of the infestation and the weather, or until our products have dried.
- Outside we just ask that you stay off treated area till dried which is usually pretty fast in Greater Phoenix areas.
- Pregnant women in the 1st or 3rd trimester, and people with respiratory ailments, may wish to wait a little longer.
Call NOW > Start Service Online > TEXT for Service
Delivering EFFECTIVE Scorpion Pest Control in Mesa, Phoenix, Glendale, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Peoria, Queen Creek, Maricopa, & surrounding areas.