How Long Should I Stay Out Of The House After my Pest Control Service?
- Even though we do not ask you to leave your home during a General Pest Control service, we just ask that you let the treatment DRY before re-entry.
- Products usually dry in 20-30 minutes depending on the weather.
- For flea & tick control, 3 hours, or until our products have dried.
- Outside we ask that people & your pets stay off treated area till dried.
- Pregnant women in the 1st or 3rd trimester, and people with respiratory ailments, may wish to be out longer.
Once products dry, they aren’t readily absorbed by hands or paws!
Call NOW > Start Service Online > TEXT for Service
Delivering EFFECTIVE Scorpion Pest Control in Mesa, Phoenix, Glendale, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Peoria, Queen Creek, Maricopa, & surrounding areas.