Tempe Scorpion Control
Responsible Pest Control delivers the most effective Scorpion Control in Tempe AZ and surrounding areas! Read reviews, watch scorpion treatment below, and chat live to answer all your questions!
We had a rental for a year and Responsible Pest took care of scorpion problems we had there. We moved and continued to have them service us at the new house. Sean has been our regular tech, with Daniel filling in a few times. Both men really listen to needs and do a great job. We highly recommend them!Written by: LilyrosePest Control in Tempe AZ4.9 / 5 stars
Responsible’s Scorpion Control experts know which products work and where they work to kill scorpions already in your home or yard and prevent future infestations – GUARANTEED!
So many residents have been told by other exterminator companies that you can’t kill or get rid of Bark Scorpions. This is NOT TRUE. We’ve collected scorpions, & ran 100′s of tests with the best professional products for Scorpion Control.
Been using Responsible Pest for as long as we’ve owned own the home – excellent service and no pests! – Michelle W. Tempe AZ.
Join 1,000′s of HAPPY CUSTOMERS living SCORPION FREE in Tempe AZ!
Watch Scorpion Pest Control WORK!
I moved into a home that had been vacant for a little while and discovered two or three scorpions in the first few days. I was horrified! After the first treatment I saw a few scorpions that were dead, but never again another live one. Margie R. Tempe AZ
- Scorpions Control Product Testing
- How Often Do I need Service?
- Scorpion Control GUARANTEE
- More Customer Reviews
- DIY Scorpion Seal Your Home
- Tips & Tricks
- Scorpion Facts
- Scorpion Sting Symptoms
Scorpion Sealing and Proofing
Scorpions can enter homes through tiny cracks as small as 1/16th an inch. They seek moisture for themselves and their prey, and they are attracted by other scorpions and pests to feed on. Scorpions and the bugs the feed on, need food, moisture & shelter to thrive.
As we remove scorpion and pest resources from your home and yard you’ll get the best long term Scorpion Control results.
- Scorpions hide under tree bark, large rocks & debris – remove them.
- Make sure watering system aren’t broken or over watering.
- Keep Door Sweeps & Weather-Stripping in good order.
- Silicone CAULK around doors, windows, pipes & wires entering home.
- SCREEN Vents into your home. Lean how to screen vents.
- Silicone CAULK block fence cracks and “I” beams.
- CHANGE exterior lights to Yellow Bulbs ~ They don’t attract pests!
- Customized SOLUTIONS may be suggested by your Scorpion Control Tech!
Responsible Scorpion Pest Control Tempe AZ & surrounding areas.