How To Control Flies Naturally Around Your Home & Yard
Natural Pest Control for Flies
Flies die after landing on a surface that is treated with our Pest Control products, but the following help to control flies even better around your home and yard.
- Flies require moisture to reproduce, controlling moisture helps to control their population.
- Make sure you are not over watering outside.
- Dry mops and rags after cleaning. Keep floors drains and sinks dry.
- Flies like to eat just like you, and actually lay eggs in food.
- Keeping food covered also protects your food from disease causing germs.
- Don’t forget to cover pet foods too, or put away at night.
- Sanitize and keep food preparation areas clean including trash cans, sinks, counters, and food storage areas.
- Trash is a breeding ground for flies, so keep LIDS DOWN on all trash containers inside and out.
- Keep Doors and closed and makes sure windows have tight fitting screens without holes.
Delivering EFFECTIVE Pest Control in Mesa, Phoenix, Tempe, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Chandler, Queen Creek, Maricopa, Glendale, & the Greater Phoenix Valley.