Pest Control For Ticks
Tick treatments are a different treatment from most Pest Control treatments, because Tick Control requires specialized products, & application methods. All regular customers (on regular pest control programs) have a continuous guarantee against Fleas & Ticks.
Guaranteed Tick Control
To get fastest, and guaranteed control of ticks we need your cooperation. We ask that you have the dog treated the same time we do our Tick Pest Control treatment.
Here at Responsible Pest Control, our customers always come first! If you have a bug invasion between regular services, just give us a jingle and consider it done! We’ll get you scheduled for a re-treat right away, at no extra cost to you!
Flea & Tick Control Process
If you have pets, get them Treated. (Frontline Plus)
- Vacuum surfaces floors & curtains etc.
- Dust all furniture.
- Launder all linens
- Start Professional Tick Pest Control Treatments. Tick Control consists of 3 separate treatments 2 weeks apart each.
- Monthly or Bi-monthly maintenance PREVENT future infestations.
Ticks pose serious health risks to your pets & family. We recommend the following to help reduce your pets exposure to Fleas and Ticks:
- Watch for excessive scratching, nibbling, and licking.
- Check for fleas and ticks regularly.
- DO not walk your dog in TALL grass, or low growing bushy vegetation on trails . (Check your pets after such an outing)
- Bathe pets after outings or time with other animals.
- Wash pet bedding, floors, & furniture frequently.
- Empty vacuum bags in an outside trash can.
- Frontline Plus
If you suspect a Flea or Tick problem, contact us immediately.
Delivering EFFECTIVE Pest Control for Ticks in: Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Maricopa, and the surrounding areas.
Very knowledgeable, great service… We’re keeping them! Responsible Pest Control Services is a great service. We had a pest problem that our previous pest company was not dealing with…they actually had been treating for the wrong kind of bug. We hired Responsible Pest Control and they have taken care of the problem in 3 service visits.Initially, we called around and got bids from a few different companies. David with Responsible Pest Control personally met with me and did our first 2 services. He was very knowledgeable.
Our contract with them is for 10 units twice a month, every other week. They also have been doing other things for us like exterior spraying to seal the building and including extra products in our regular contract rate.I will refer Responsible Pest Control Services to anyone I know. We are definitely keeping the service!”Written by: Rebecca ShortResponsible Pest Control ServicesDate published: 02/12/20154.9 / 5 stars