House Mouse CONTROL:
- Remove all food sources.
- Eliminate any harborage areas – places to nest.
- Seal holes they enter / exit through.
- Place several traps, or baits by fresh fecal matter & nests .
- Traps and baits are more effective when placed in corners, & pathways.
- If a trap or bait is not touched in 48 hours, try a different area.
- Move things around when placing traps a& baits, this will encourage mice to explore!
- Mice are curious – Switch up baits, use: nesting material, shiny objects, prunes, pineapple, peanuts, etc.
House mice are the most common infesting rodents. They damage your home by gnawing and contamination
Sings of House Mouse Infestation:
- Nests: inside they’re made of materials like insulation, etc.
- Gnawing & Rub marks.
- Fecal matter. 1/8 – 1/4″ long, rod shaped, pointed at ends.
- Footprints. House mice have a 4 – toed front foot, and a 5 – toed hind foot.
- Paths: droppings & tracks will be in these areas.
- Damage: Mice like to eat seed & cereals, but will eat lots of different things.
Start Service Now
Responsible Pest Control serving Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Maricopa, and the surrounding areas.