There is a reason Responsible Pest Control baits rats with tamper resistant bait boxes that are: locked, heavy duty plastic, with only a small hole for rats to enter. – Yes, Rat Poison is very dangerous!
Rat poison is dangerous to rats & all other creatures. It has the potential to kill any animal that ingests it! Children, Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Birds, etc., must be kept away from rat baits, & rats that have eaten bait.
If your pet has ingested rat poison, take them to the vet right away.
Responsible Pest Control Mesa serving Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert AZ, & all surrounding areas.