Providing EFFECTIVE Pest Control with RESPONSIBLE methods for the safety of your family and pets!
The most COMMON Phoenix pests infesting homes and businesses throughout the Phoenix AZ Valley during the summer months are:
- Scorpions – Responsible Pest Control SPECIALIZES in Controlling Scorpions! Scorpions are most active during the HOT summer, but they are nocturnal and do their hunting at night.
- Ants – Ants LOVE the warm weather and any crumbs or spills left even for SHORT periods inside or outside!
- Roaches – Roaches THRIVE throughout the Phoenix Valley OUTSIDE in neighborhood yards and community areas. They often infest INSIDE homes, businesses, and ESPECIALLY LOVE the sewers.
- Crickets – Awe… Chirping keeping you up at night? That’s not the only threat Crickets pose… They actually attract SCORPIONS! Scorpions LOVE to feed on CRICKETS!
- Spiders – Wolf Spiders, Black Widows, Orb Weavers, and other spiders are VERY common and LOVE to totally INFEST buildings without pest control.
- Ticks – The Brown Dog Tick is the most common species in the Phoenix Valley. They infest INSIDE and OUTSIDE homes especially with Dogs. They LOVE Oleander bushes and can live for MONTHS without a blood meal inside.
- Termites – Subterranean Termites are a big problem all over the Phoenix area. With neighborhoods that have homes only feet away from each other, termite colonies easily spread from one home to another. CALL for a FREE Termite Inspection!
Responsible Pest Control serving Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Gilbert, Scottsdale, and surrounding areas!