We have plenty of Pests in the Phoenix Arizona desert, & there’s no shortage of Ants!
Pest Control for Ants in Arizona is part of protecting your family and pets. Fire Ants are a big concern because they’re aggressive & dangerous. They quickly attack with large numbers anyone, or pets, that disturb them.
- Identify the ant species! Different species of Ants have specific nesting & feeding habits that we used to help control them!
- Locating Ant nests is CRUCIAL! Determine weather ants are coming from inside, or outside.
- Seal Entry Points: Caulk around incoming pipes, utilities, door frames, window frames, vents, etc.
- Treatment: We treat ants at nest, plus inside & outside perimeters to PREVENT entry. Treatment may include Baiting: This can be the most effective way to eliminate the entire colony! One ant takes bait back to feed the entire ant colony with!
- Eliminate Food Sources! Keep all food, including pet food in sealed containers. After pets eat, remove excess food and water till needed again.
- Sanitation! remove plants that attract ants (nectar plats), eliminate aphids, trim trees and bushes touching structure (these can assist ants in entering a structure), eliminate or reduce moisture sources.
Have an Ant Problem? Call for a FREE Inspection & Quote!
Responsible Pest Control Mesa AZ – Making Happy Customers in: Phoenix, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Chandler, Queen Creek, Maricopa AZ, & surrounding areas.