At one point or another most dog owners will need Guaranteed Pest Control for Ticks in Gilbert AZ.
Pest Control for Ticks in Gilbert AZ is an important part of protecting your pet and family! Ticks pose health risks to your PETS, but infest INSIDE homes posing a risk to your family!
Pets pick up ticks easier than people do, and can get sick from them just like us! Unfortunately the most common ticks we have in Gilbert AZ are Brown Dog Ticks, which spread Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and they infest INSIDE and OUTSIDE of homes putting your family at risk also.
Ticks not only feed on pets, but also feed on human blood too. This is a VERY alarming experience! Ticks can be picked up outside from areas where infested pets have been, and are often brought INDOORS. Ticks can go a very long time without a blood meal, & can survive in a home for several MONTHS without feeding! Cleaning & vacuuming have an important role for effective Flea & Tick control, but professional Treatment is required for effective Pest Control for ticks in Gilbert.
- If you have pets, get them Treated. (Frontline Plus)
- Vacuum surfaces floors & curtains etc.
- Dust, or clean all furniture.
- Launder all linens
- Professional Flea or Tick Pest Control Treatment
- Monthly or Bi-monthly MAINTENANCE to PREVENT future infestation.
- If you have Oleander bushes in your yard, consider removing them as they attract and harbor ticks!
“Very knowledgeable, great service. We’re keeping them!”Responsible Pest Control Services is a great service. We had a pest problem that our previous pest company was not dealing with…they actually had been treating for the wrong kind of bug. We hired Responsible Pest Control and they have taken care of the problem in 3 service visits.
Initially, we called around and got bids from a few different companies. David with Responsible Pest Control personally met with me and did our first 2 services. He was very knowledgeable.
Our contract with them is for 10 units twice a month, every other week. They also have been doing other things for us like exterior spraying to seal the building and including extra products in our regular contract rate.
I will refer Responsible Pest Control Services to anyone I know. We are definitely keeping the service!”
Ticks pose serious health risks to your pets & family. We recommend the following to help reduce exposure to Ticks:
- Watch for excessive scratching, nibbling, and licking.
- Check for fleas and ticks regularly.
- DO not walk your dog in TALL grass, and low growing bushy vegetation on trails . (Check your pets after such an outing)
- Bathe pets after outings or time with other animals.
- Wash pet bedding, floors, and furniture frequently.
- Empty vacuum bags in an outside trash can!
- Frontline Plus
Responsible Pest Control Gilbert AZ – Serving Gilbert, Chandler, Queen Creek, AZ & surrounding areas.